We are Open for Business
Bridlington Golf Club
Dear Member and visiting guest,
As we are sure you will appreciate, the onset of COVID-19 virus is a challenge to us all in the Golf and hospitality sector and we want to reassure you that the health and well being of all our members and visiting guests at Bridlington Golf Club, as well as our staff are our top priority and we want to reassure you of the diligence of our approach.
We are of course closely monitoring the daily changing Government guidelines and following their instructions accordingly. As a business we always operate the highest standards of hygiene and whilst there are no reported cases of the virus amongst our members or any of the staff at present, here’s what we are doing to ensure we can protect you as much as possible:
- If you are not feeling well, we ask you to refrain from visiting the Golf Club until you’re feeling better.
- We ask for your help in washing your hands thoroughly as often as possible. Every single member of staff has committed to washing their hands thoroughly at least every 2 hours.
- We are cleaning and sanitising all touched surfaces i.e. door handles, cloakrooms etc. as often as possible.
- We are monitoring the health of every employee closely. Any member of staff that presents symptoms, however mild, will not be entering the Golf Club for 14 days.
- Staff members will observe the 2 metre distance rule from guests and colleagues as much as possible, as recommended by the Government.
This is not an easy time for anyone at the moment, it is an unprecedented dynamic situation and will continue to evolve. For now, it is very much business as usual and as you know Bridlington Golf Club is the perfect location where you can be out in the fresh air enjoying a relaxing game of Golf.
Please continue to come to support the Golf Club. We will continue to monitor the advice and guidance from government and provide further updates when available.